Friday, July 30, 2010

New Light in the Sky












In the darkness, like the brightest star, 
Healing all of my hidden scars,
Giving a gentle push to my dreams,
The hopes that had died have 
suddenly, come alive, it seems.

A new dawn, a new way to look at life, 
Something tells me, 
I shouldn't give up,
I should strive.
               
Its incredible, unbelievable, 
but still, yes its true,
No moment is dark anymore, 
no feeling blue.

Wonder what has changed, 
Is it life or is it me,
Never knew how moving,
little, little things in life could be.

The colours of the rainbow, 
the swinging trees,
the flowing of the rivers,
the humming bees,

They all seem to be whispering 
deep into my soul,
Everything is anew, 
My life feels whole.

Walking down the roads, 
taking a stride, 
A happy feeling of you 
by my side.

Whichever way 
the roads may bend, 
I hope they go on forever, 
I hope they never end.

Have learned to brush off dust, 
Stand again after a fall,
Have seen a new light in the sky,
Have heard my heart's call.

-------------------

2 comments: